For 2016, home prices in South Phoenix and Laveen galloped ahead with double-digit increases for all three ZIP codes in South Phoenix and a 9 percent price increase for homes sold in Laveen. Home prices in Laveen increased from a 2015 average of $198,700 per house sold to an average of $216,400 for last year. >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Parents of young children with special needs ... 0 comments
- Retail Development Heating Up in La... A microburst of new retail – mainly national ... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Vistal Golf Course Slated for Resid... After several years of dormancy, the transfor... 0 comments
- Laveen Residents Asking for More St... The retail season may be upon us, b... 0 comments