For 2016, home prices in South Phoenix and Laveen galloped ahead with double-digit increases for all three ZIP codes in South Phoenix and a 9 percent price increase for homes sold in Laveen. Home prices in Laveen increased from a 2015 average of $198,700 per house sold to an average of $216,400 for last year. >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Biz Briefs South Mountain Café Adds Latin Twist to F... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- South Mountain Park Draft Master Pl... The City of Phoenix Parks and Recreation ... 0 comments
- Spaces of Opportunity ‘Growin... During the first part of the past century, th... 0 comments
- Old Laveen Vs. New Laveen Throughout the Laveen community, residents of... 0 comments