During the first part of the past century, the South Mountain area was made up of small ranches and farms growing cotton, oranges, alfalfa, flowers and even a couple of ostrich ranches. As the years passed, development started overtaking the farmland. The rural farming community has become almost a thing of the past. Now a >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Biz Briefs South Mountain Café Adds Latin Twist to F... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- South Mountain Park Draft Master Pl... The City of Phoenix Parks and Recreation ... 0 comments
- Spaces of Opportunity ‘Growin... During the first part of the past century, th... 0 comments
- Old Laveen Vs. New Laveen Throughout the Laveen community, residents of... 0 comments