As a first-year principal here at John F. Kennedy, I have worked to establish a culture where our mission and vision are present every day. Kennedy is a place where students, staff, families and community members feel welcome and safe. There is a very distinct, positive feel on campus where we celebrate academic and social-emotional/ >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Retail Development Heating Up in La... A microburst of new retail – mainly national ... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Vistal Golf Course Slated for Resid... After several years of dormancy, the transfor... 0 comments
- Laveen Residents Asking for More St... The retail season may be upon us, b... 0 comments
- Area Continues to See Increase in R... For 2016, home prices in South Phoenix and La... 0 comments