Community leaders say 2017 will be a year of many positive changes for the suburban community that takes pride in a rural atmosphere set against the backdrop of South Mountain. From an improved housing market to more retail, leaders said we should see economic growth while maintaining the diversity that makes the community unique. The >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Parents of young children with special needs ... 0 comments
- Retail Development Heating Up in La... A microburst of new retail – mainly national ... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Vistal Golf Course Slated for Resid... After several years of dormancy, the transfor... 0 comments
- Laveen Residents Asking for More St... The retail season may be upon us, b... 0 comments