A handful of shootings during the first months of this year put many Laveen residents on edge, making most of the 60,000 people who live in the rural suburban community anxious about their safety. Between Jan. 1 and mid-March, there were five shootings involving teenagers with three fatalities. Social media sites blew up with people >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Biz Briefs South Mountain Café Adds Latin Twist to F... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Old Laveen Vs. New Laveen Throughout the Laveen community, residents of... 0 comments
- Spaces of Opportunity ‘Growin... During the first part of the past century, th... 0 comments
- Phoenix City Council Approves Next... The South Central Light Rail Extension pr... 0 comments