After nearly six years of fundraising and two years of construction, the new Phoenix South Mountain Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center will celebrate its grand opening on Friday, May 18. The 147,000-square-foot facility near 14th Street and Broadway Road is nearly three times larger than the previous Salvation Army structure – which was >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
A great urban planner by the name of Donald Hilderbrandt once said that “The city’s expression of itself is best personified at its core or h [ Read More ...]
Thankfully we are in a market where values are appreciating. The reason we are seeing...
I was recently asked by a friend what Between the 7’s in South Phoenix (SoPho)...
- Football Coach Building Confidence …: In his day, kids used to play outside until t... 0 comment(s)
- New Stores Commit to Mostly Empty S…: Baseline Village Center, the nearly 16-acre c... 2 comment(s)
- Contact Us: ... 0 comment(s)
- SMDN, Community Remember Gary Pette…: Gary Petterson, the longtime landscape and ga... 0 comment(s)
- HyBikes–Combining Power: Necessity, chance and opportunity can often a... 1 comment(s)