Creativity is ultimately about transformation. Transforming raw materials into things greater than the sum of their parts is not confined to art. It is an essential ingredient in any urban revitalization program. This may explain, at least in part, the renaissance that is slowly and carefully turning 16th Street in downtown Phoenix into a cultural >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
A great urban planner by the name of Donald Hilderbrandt once said that “The city’s expression of itself is best personified at its core or h [ Read More ...]
Thankfully we are in a market where values are appreciating. The reason we are seeing...
I was recently asked by a friend what Between the 7’s in South Phoenix (SoPho)...
- Football Coach Building Confidence …: In his day, kids used to play outside until t... 0 comment(s)
- New Stores Commit to Mostly Empty S…: Baseline Village Center, the nearly 16-acre c... 2 comment(s)
- Contact Us: ... 0 comment(s)
- SMDN, Community Remember Gary Pette…: Gary Petterson, the longtime landscape and ga... 0 comment(s)
- HyBikes–Combining Power: Necessity, chance and opportunity can often a... 1 comment(s)