In 1986, the population of Laveen was just shy of 10,000 residents. There were two elementary schools and one high school. Cotton fields were more common than street lights and the Central Arizona Project had just been completed, bringing water from the Colorado River to flow into a burgeoning Phoenix metro area on the brink >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Parents of young children with special needs ... 0 comments
- Retail Development Heating Up in La... A microburst of new retail – mainly national ... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Vistal Golf Course Slated for Resid... After several years of dormancy, the transfor... 0 comments
- Laveen Residents Asking for More St... The retail season may be upon us, b... 0 comments