From the time Bill Wittmann was a little boy he’s been pretty much been obsessed with fishing. He spends most of his summers escaping the Valley heat to try his hand at various fishing locales near Greer. This summer the longtime Laveen resident and his grandson netted themselves a pretty good catch in July. He >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Retail Development Heating Up in La... A microburst of new retail – mainly national ... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Vistal Golf Course Slated for Resid... After several years of dormancy, the transfor... 0 comments
- Laveen Residents Asking for More St... The retail season may be upon us, b... 0 comments
- Area Continues to See Increase in R... For 2016, home prices in South Phoenix and La... 0 comments