In 1986, the population of Laveen was just shy of 10,000 residents. There were two elementary schools and one high school. Cotton fields were more common than street lights and the Central Arizona Project had just been completed, bringing water from the Colorado River to flow into a burgeoning Phoenix metro area on the brink >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Biz Briefs South Mountain Café Adds Latin Twist to F... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- South Mountain Park Draft Master Pl... The City of Phoenix Parks and Recreation ... 0 comments
- Spaces of Opportunity ‘Growin... During the first part of the past century, th... 0 comments
- Old Laveen Vs. New Laveen Throughout the Laveen community, residents of... 0 comments