The retail season may be upon us, but for Laveen resident’s options for shopping in the suburban village are limited to a handful of retailers such as Wal-Mart, Big Lots and Big 5 Sporting Goods. Grocery stores and pharmacies round out the choices, but there is no concentrated area of retail. Many people would >> Read More…
- Real Estate & Business
National Real Estate websites are predicting Phoenix will be on top of the housing market this year. Realtor.com reports prices in Phoenix will i [ Read More ...]
Like automobiles, many consumers prefer new construction as opposed to re-sale homes....
Every November I address the advantages of selling your home during the holidays....
- Biz Briefs South Mountain Café Adds Latin Twist to F... 0 comments
- New McDonald’s Now Open at 19th Ave... There’s something shiny and new under the... 0 comments
- Old Laveen Vs. New Laveen Throughout the Laveen community, residents of... 0 comments
- Spaces of Opportunity ‘Growin... During the first part of the past century, th... 0 comments
- Phoenix City Council Approves Next... The South Central Light Rail Extension pr... 0 comments